We have proudly owned the building since 2000. We are committed to restoring the style and charm of the original design with modern improvements.
The Alexandra Court Apartments is a 6 story brick building built in 1909. It was originally built as a Residence Hotel. The Hotel's main level included a ball room, billiard hall and restaurant. In the early 1940's the Hotel was made into a 75 unit apartment building.